Ingredients: 5 eggs (about 50 grams), 85 grams of low gluten flour, 40 grams of corn oil, 40 grams of fresh milk, 60 grams of fine granulated sugar (added to protein), 30 grams of fine granulated sugar (added to egg yolk)
How to bake a cake
1. The best way to use the stainless steel bowl without protein is to separate the yolk
2. Flour needs to be sifted
3. When using egg whisk to beat the protein into the eye socket, add 13 of the sugar. Continue stirring until the protein becomes thicker and thicker, then add 13 sugar. Then continue to beat until the protein is thick and there are lines on the surface, add the remaining 13 sugar.
4. Until the egg beater is lifted and the protein can be pulled out of the curved sharp corner, it means that it has reached the degree of wet foaming. When lifting the egg beater, the protein can pull out a short vertical sharp corner, even if it is successful. Put the beaten protein into the refrigerator for refrigeration
5. Add 30g sugar to 5 egg yolks and beat them gently with a beater. Don’t kill me.
6. Add 40 grams of salad oil and 40 grams of milk, stir well
7. Add in the sifted flour and gently mix with a rubber scraper. Don’t over stir to avoid gluten in the flour
8. Add 13 protein to the egg yolk paste.
9. Use a rubber scraper to gently mix evenly. After mixing evenly, pour all the egg yolk paste into the basin filled with protein. Mix evenly with the same method until the protein and egg yolk paste are fully mixed
10. Put the pot on the electric ceramic stove and heat the insulation pad in advance
11. Pour the mixture into a stainless steel pan and cover it
12. If you use the induction cooker or electric pottery stove, you can use the second grade fire. If you use the minimum fire for gas, I thought that such a large cake would have to be baked for 20 minutes. After 15 minutes, it would be calmed by the smell. As soon as you see that the lid has arched out, you immediately lift the lid and see you!