Ingredients: low gluten flour 75g, egg yolk 3, egg white 4, sugar 30g (with egg white), sugar 35g (yolk paste), salad oil 40g, water 60g, cocoa powder 10g.
Filling: 180g cream, 20g sugar.
Cocoa cream cake roll
1. Separation of egg white and yolk.
2. Add 35g sugar into the egg yolk, beat it with an egg beater until it foams, then add water and salad oil in turn, stir well, sift in low gluten flour into the egg yolk paste, and stir well.
3. Add fine sugar to the egg white twice, beat until it is wet and foamy, take one third of the beaten egg white, put it into the egg yolk paste and mix it evenly, then pour the mixed batter back into the remaining two thirds of the egg white and turn it into a paste.
4. Take a small portion of the batter and put it into the flower mounting bag. Cut a small hole at the sharp corner.
5. Squeeze the dots on the oiled paper baking tray.
6. Bake in a preheated oven at 170 ℃ for 1 minute and remove.
7. Sift in cocoa powder from the remaining egg yolk paste and turn into a uniform cocoa batter.
8. Pour the cocoa batter into the baking tray and smooth the surface with a scraper. Pick up the baking tray and shake out the big bubbles.
9. Put it in a preheated oven and bake for about 15 minutes.
10. Put the baked cake pieces on the drying rack immediately to prevent retraction, tear off the oil paper while it is hot, and then cover them back to prevent cracking.
11. Pour the cream into a clean bowl, add sugar and beat with an egg beater.
12. When the cake is slightly cool, change a piece of clean oil paper to turn it upside down, cut off the four sides of the cake, and make a shallow knife mark on the cake piece at an interval of 2cm.
13. Put cream on top of the cake.
14. Roll it up slowly, tie both sides and refrigerate for 1 hour, then cut it off and enjoy it.