Qifeng Cake Ingredients: 80g cake powder, 5 protein plus 60 g fine sugar, 4 yolks plus 20 g fine sugar, 50g corn oil and 50g fresh milk.
Filling ingredients: blueberry jam 50g, homemade meat pine 100g
The practice of the cake roll with the gravy blueberry sauce
1. First, make Qifeng cake. First, separate the yolk from the protein. A bowl containing protein needs no oil and water. Mix yolk and sugar and beat egg with a beating device. The egg yolk is in the state of bulky, thick and light color.
2. Add corn oil (or tasteless vegetable oil such as sunflower seed oil) in three times. Stir with beater until mixed evenly and add next time.
3. The yolk with corn oil was still thick.
4. Then add milk and stir evenly. Then sift the cake powder into the yolk.
5. Use a rubber scraper to turn and mix evenly to make the yolk batter. Put the mixed mayonnaise aside and stand by.
6. And they started to kill the protein. When the protein is sent to the fishhole bubble state, add 13 of fine sugar.
7. Continue to stir and add the remaining sugar in two times. Finally, the protein is sent to the wet foaming state (after lifting the beater, the protein can pull out the curved sharp corner as shown in the figure)
8. Put 13 protein in the egg yolk bowl, and mix evenly (turn from bottom to top, do not stir with circles).
9. Add 13 protein to the yolk bowl and continue to mix well.
10. Pour the batter into the remaining protein.
11. Turn over again and mix evenly to make Qifeng cake batter.
12. Pour the batter into a pan covered with oil or tin paper, smooth it, and shake it hard to let the big bubbles inside the paste run out. Place the pan in a preheated 180 degree oven and bake for 15-20 minutes until the surface is golden.
13. Prepare a new oil paper, pour the cake on top, and tear off the paper while it is hot. The bottom of the cake is facing up.
14. When the cake cools, turn the cake over and make the surface up again.
15. Apply a layer of blueberry jam on the surface of the cake, then sprinkle the cake with meat pine.
16. It’s starting to roll! Take care of the technique. Take a rolling stick around the oil paper. Roll the rolling stick back and push the cake forward.
17. It’s all the way to the end. The paper was wrapped around the rolling stick, and the cake roll was also formed. The cake roll rolled up in this way is labor-saving and the other is not easy to break.
18. Finally, wrap the rolled cake with oil paper and wrap it with a layer of tin paper. The two ends are twisted into candy. Put into refrigerator for half an hour after shaping, can cut.
Special note: the original formula has 12 spoons (2.5ml) of foam powder, because I did not add foam powder to my own food. It is estimated that adding foam powder will be more fluffy.