Seasoning: 40g butter, 15-20g sugar
1. Toast (best with leftover toast)
2. Put two slices in the baking pan, preheat the oven 150 degrees, bake for about 10 minutes until slightly dry (omit this step if the toast is already very dry)
3. Thaw butter in microwave oven until softened (not melted into liquid), add sugar and mix well to make butter icing
4. The slightly dried toast is evenly spread with butter and icing on one side (you can also cut it into strips first, and then spread butter and icing on it, which makes the taste heavier. The authentic one is baked whole piece)
5. Put in the oven and bake at 150 ℃ for 10 minutes. Remove. Spread butter and icing evenly on the other side and place in the oven
6. Bake again for about ten minutes until the surface is brown and hard (depending on the preference of each family). After a little cold cut, in order to eat convenient, general stores are selling the whole piece
7. It’s delicious and crispy. It’s delicious. It’s best to roast and finish now. If there are too many, you can tie them up with fresh-keeping bags and put them in sealed bags. It’s better to bake them again before eating to restore the taste.