Weight: 5 tower models
Oven: couss-3501 variable temperature oven
Materials: 25 g of salt free butter, 25g sugar powder, 25g egg, 25g almond powder and 3 G low powder
Soften butter at room temperature, add sugar powder to pass, mix egg liquid and powder in 3 times alternately, and put it in flower mounting bag for standby.
Materials: 85 g medium powder, 15g almond powder, 35g sugar powder, 1g rock salt, 45g salt free butter, 18 g egg
1. Freeze hard yellow, almond powder, medium powder, sugar powder and salt into the blender and beat into coarse grain.
2. Add egg liquid to mix until it is not fast, and keep the fresh film in cold for 2 hours.
3. Roll the dough open, press out the round face with a circular pressing die, put it into the tower mold, press gently to make the skin completely fit with the tower mold, cut off the excess skin with a knife, fork hole and relax for 20 minutes.
4. Squeeze almond cream on the bottom of the tower.
5. Preheat the oven, fire up and down, 180 degrees for 20 minutes.
Decoration: homemade lemon honey, silver bead, lemon slice, moisture-proof sugar powder
Lemon tower combination: lemon honey is packed in a flower mounting bag, squeezed onto the cooling tower, decorated with lemon slices and silver beads, and then the moisture-proof sugar powder is sifted.