The method of meat floss roll is provided by Xiaobian
1. Put milk, egg liquid, sugar, high gluten flour, salt, butter and yeast into the bread barrel in turn..
2. Put the bread barrel into the installation slot at the bottom of the oven, rotate the bread barrel clockwise, lock it in the oven, select the flour mixing function, and rotate the timer to the long pass gear. After 15 minutes, the end of the face and wake up 15 minutes. After waking up, meet again for 15 minutes.
3. Knead into a smooth dough and pull out the glove film.
4. Turn the function knob to select the fermentation gear, select the time for 50 minutes, and continue to ferment the dough to 2.5 times the size.
5. When the dough reaches the ideal fermentation effect, take out the bread barrel. Take out the fermented dough, exhaust, and roll it into a rectangle about 0.4cm thick with a rolling pin.
6. Put the rolled dough into the baking pan and evenly insert some small holes in the dough with a fork
7. Put the baking tray into the oven and select the fermentation function for 40 minutes for final fermentation.
8. Brush the egg liquid evenly on the fermented bread germ with a brush, sprinkle with scallion and sesame.
9. Put in the middle layer of the oven preheated 180 degrees, bake for 10-12 minutes, take out the baked bread, spray appropriate amount of water and cover it with preservative film.
10. When the bread is warm and cool, cut one end of the bread with a knife (don’t cut it) and place the bread germ on the oil paper. Spread salad dressing on the bread and sprinkle a little meat floss on it.
11. Roll up the bread with oil paper and tighten both ends.
12. After the roll is set, cut it into sections, spread salad dressing on both sides and dip it in meat floss.
1. The baking time of bread germ should not be too long, otherwise the skin will be too rolled up and crack.
2. After the baked bread germ is taken out from the oven, spray some water in time, and cover it with plastic film to make the bread skin soft, which is easier when it is soft.
3. When the temperature of bread and hand is almost the same, it is easy to crack if it is too cold or too hot.
4. After wrapping the roll with oil paper, twist both ends tightly. After about 3 hours, the roll will be shaped, cut into sections, and then spread salad dressing on both sides and dip in meat floss.