Raw materials: low gluten powder: 100g, almond powder: 80g, butter: 100g, large almond amount, 1 egg, 50g sugar, 2G baking powder, 2G salt.
How to make almond cake
1. Prepare raw materials: low gluten powder, butter, almond powder, almond powder, sugar powder, egg, baking powder, salt.
2. Soften butter at room temperature, add salt and sugar.
3. Add salt and sugar to butter and beat until light. Add egg twice and beat.
4. Add in the egg and beat until mushy. Sift in the low gluten flour and baking powder.
5. Add almond powder.
6. Add all the dry ingredients and mix well with a rubber knife.
7. Finally, knead the dough into smooth dough, wrap it with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
8. Take out the frozen dough, respectively into about 10 grams of balls, stack in the baking pan.
9. Brush a layer of protein on the surface of the dough, place the almond in the middle of the small dough, and press it gently.
10. Preheat oven 170 degrees, put in oven, middle layer, heat up and down, about 20 minutes.
When baking, it has a strong almond fragrance. When it’s out of the oven, I can’t help but steal one.