A. Sweet pie skin: 120 grams of butter, 100 grams of powdered sugar, 40 grams of eggs, 1 gram of salt, 240 grams of low gluten flour
B. Almond stuffing: 50g butter, 45g sugar powder, 45g egg, 50g almond powder
C. Strawberry 300g
Practice of strawberry almond tower
1. Make sweet pie crust first: cut butter into small pieces, soften at room temperature, mix with powdered sugar and beat until butter is loose. Add the eggs to the whipped butter three times, stirring until the eggs are completely absorbed by the butter. Sift the salt and flour into the butter and simply mix into the dough. Refrigerate for 20 minutes before use. This pie skin has a wide range of uses. The basic sweet pie is universal. You can make more pies and freeze them in the refrigerator. Take part of them each time. It can even be roasted in a tower mold after shaping, frozen, thawed and reheated.
2. Make almond stuffing: cut butter into small pieces, soften at room temperature, mix with powdered sugar and beat until the butter is loose. Add the eggs to the whipped butter three times, stirring until the eggs are completely absorbed by the butter. Add the almond powder to the butter and simply mix into the dough. Put it into the flower mounting bag for storage. If you can’t use it up, you can also put it in the refrigerator for a day or two. The freezing time is longer.
3. Roll the pie dough into 0.3cm thick sheet, insert the dough into the mold, press the pie dough by hand, and stick the dough evenly to the inside of the mold.
4. Scrape off the extra pie skin with a scraper to ensure the edge of the dough is neat, and evenly prick some air holes on the dough to prevent bulging during baking.
5. Place a tower mold on all the shaped tower skins, and press it gently (or use the method of pressing heavy stone or red bean) to keep the shape of the mold when baking.
6. Preheat the oven 180 degrees, put the tappet into the middle and upper layer of the oven and bake for about 15 minutes until the surface turns brown.
7. Demould the baked TAPI while it’s hot, then let it cool slightly, squeeze the almond cream stuffing, then continue 180 degrees, bake for 8-10 minutes until the stuffing solidifies, demould it immediately after baking.
8. Wash the fresh strawberries, remove the pedicels and decorate them with almond jam.
1. The taste of sweet pie is crisp, similar to cookie. Butter should be softened at room temperature before it can be quickly mixed with sugar.
2. When the room temperature is high in summer, try to operate with ice eggs.
3. The fresh fruit must be controlled to dry. If necessary, wipe the surface with kitchen paper towel. In order to keep the surface of fruit moist and bright, you can brush a layer of honey or thin jam on the surface.