Ingredients: (about 10 portions) 250g low gluten flour, 1 whole egg, 60g sugar, 2G baking powder, 3G baking soda powder, a little salt, 60g sunflower seed oil, 80g fresh milk, 1 banana and 60g pine nut
Practice of banana pine nut muffin
1. Press the banana into mud with a fork.
2. Beat sugar and whole egg together until melted, add banana puree and mix well.
3. Sift the low gluten flour, baking powder, baking soda powder and salt together, and mix them evenly.
4. Add sunflower seed oil and fresh milk successively until there are no batter particles; finally, add pine nuts (stir to cool) and stir well.
5. Pour the batter into the mold, the middle layer of the oven is 190 degrees, about 30 minutes. (adjust according to mold and oven)
Now is China’s school holiday, this simple delicious cake can also be made with children, it will be very successful!