1. Banana a, the best skin with black spots, ripe banana to do, taste better.
2. Peel the banana and press it into mud.
3. One egg.
4. Add 50ml of vegetable oil, 40g of sugar and 65ml of milk, and stir until completely emulsified.
5. Add the banana puree and mix well.
6. Low flour 115g, 1 / 4 tbsp baking soda, 1 tbsp baking powder, mix well.
7. Mix well.
8. Pour into the paper cup and fill it for 6 or 7 minutes.
9. Put it in a preheated oven, 170 degrees, medium, 2530 minutes.
10. It’s really delicious. My son ate directly at night and ate three at once. After a la carte, dinner is finished. It seems that this can’t be done before meals. It’s not the right time to delay children’s meals.