Banlan Qifeng film
3 yolk, 20 grams of sugar, 40 grams of corn oil, 45 grams of milk, 54 grams of low powder, a few drops of ban LAN essence.
3 protein, 30g sugar, a few drops of lemon juice
Oven: couss-3501 variable temperature oven
The practice of Banlan Qifeng film
1. Beat the yolk with sugar.
2. Add corn oil and milk and beat well.
3. Sift in low flour and mix well.
4, join the ban LAN flavor and mix well.
5. Beat the protein with a few drops of lemon juice until it foams. Add sugar and beat until it foams.
Mix 6,13 protein with egg yolk paste, and then mix well.
7. Pour the batter into the baking pan and shake out bubbles.
8. Preheat oven, heat up and down, middle and upper layer, 170 ℃ for 20 minutes.
Ingredients: 100g mulberry, 50g water, 50g sugar, 1 gelatine, 100g animal cream
Practice of mulberry Mousse
1. Wash the mulberry and soak in light salt water for 10 minutes.
2. Drain the water, add water to make mud, add sugar and cook over low heat until the sugar melts.
3. After filtration, continue to heat with low heat, and add gilding tablets softened with ice water in advance.
4, add 6, distribute cream, mix well.
Combination: after the Qifeng slice cools, tear off the oil paper, cut it into a suitable size, pad it at the bottom of the semicircle mold, pour in the mousse, cover the surface with a piece of cake, and refrigerate until set.