Raw material: (cakeland17 cm hollow Qifeng mould)
Egg yolk paste: 4 yolk (80 grams), oil 40ml, 60 grams of milk, 70 grams of low powder, 20 grams of sugar, a few drops of essential oil.
Protein paste: 4 protein (160 g), lemon juice drops, 40 g fine sugar.
The practice of Banlan Qifeng
1. Separate the protein and yolk of the frozen egg. The basin containing protein should be free of oil and water. Stainless steel basin is best used.
2. Disperse the yolk. Add 12 sugar to the yolk, mix well, dissolve the sugar, and then add the remaining fine sand to stir until saccharification.
3. Add oil and mix well with a batter.
4. Add milk and mix well with an egg beater.
5. Two times before the low flour is sifted. Add the egg beater and mix it into a batter without any particle. Add a few drops of essential oil.
6, before beating the protein, drop a few drops of lemon juice in the protein, beat the egg whites to the fish eye with egg whisk, add 13 of the granulated sugar, and continue beating until the protein becomes thicker and thicker, then add 13 sugar. Then continue to beat until the protein is thick and there are lines on the surface, add the remaining 13 sugar.
7. Continue to play for a while until the egg beater protein can pull out the conical sharp corner (dry foaming).
8. Add 13 protein into egg yolk batter, mix well.
9. Add 13 protein to yolk batter, mix well.
10. Pour all the egg yolk batter into the remaining 13 protein paste, and mix well with the same mixing method. The batter after mixing should be very careful.
11. Pour the batter into the mold, gently knock out big bubbles, stick the paste on the side and chimney in the middle of the mold with a scraper, wipe the surface of the plane paste with a scraper, and put it into the oven with a preheating degree of 180 degrees, lower layer, upper and lower fire for about 30 minutes.
12. After the cake is out of the oven, the button is turned down and cooled, and then demoulded.