Oil skin: 100g of medium gluten flour, 15g fine sugar, 45 g of water, 2 tablespoons (10ml) of whole egg liquid, 10 g of vegetable oil
Pastry: 80g of flour with medium gluten and 40 g of vegetable oil (50 g original formula)
Bean paste: 250 g
Surface decoration: proper amount of yolk and white sesame
The method of crispy chrysanthemum with bean sauce
1. The oil and water materials are mixed to form a smooth dough. Stand for 20 minutes
2. Mix the pastry material and knead it into a pastry dough. Stand for 20 minutes.
3. Knead the dough into strips and cut into 12 equal parts.
4. Cut the pastry dough into 12 equal parts.
5. Take a small dough of water oil skin, flatten it with your palm, put on a dough and wrap it up.
6. Roll the wrapped dough into a long oval shape with a rolling stick.
7. After opening, roll it up from top to bottom.
8. The rolled dough closes upward and rolls out the long oval again (this time it will be longer and narrower than the first time).
9. Roll up again from the top down.
10. Roll the dough into a round shape.
11. Put 20 grams of jujube in the middle and wrap it.
12. The wrapped dough closed and lowered to the board, flattened by hand.
11. Roll the dough into a round cake with a rolling pin.
12. Cut 8 knives on the cake with scissors to make 8 petals.
13. Turn each petal in the same direction to become a blooming appearance.
14. Use the same method to make all 12 jujube crispy, and put them on the baking plate.
15. Dip a little yolk with a brush to the center of jujube, and sprinkle with a little white sesame as decoration.
16. Put the oven in a preheated 200 degree oven, bake for 15 minutes or so, and then fully expand the crispy layer.