Ingredients: medium gluten flour 300g, water 170g, sugar 15g, yeast 4G, homemade bean paste filling amount.
Practice of bean paste bag
1. Pour the flour, water, sugar and yeast into the toaster.
2. After mixing into a uniform dough, take it out and knead it into a container, cover it with plastic film.
3. Fermentation to about twice the size.
4. Take out the dough and knead it evenly. Divide it into the same size.
5. Take a potion, roll it into a round piece, and wrap it in the right amount of bean paste stuffing.
6. Pinch the small folds evenly and close the mouth.
7. Neatly put it into the cage to wake up for 15 minutes (it’s hot in summer, which can shorten the wake-up time appropriately).
8. Steam over cold water and high heat until the water is boiling. Steam over medium high heat for about 15 minutes. Turn off the heat and keep simmering for 3 minutes without removing the lid.