1. Slowly pour hot water into flour, mix well with chopsticks, and then pour cold water to mix well;
2. Knead it into a smooth dough by hand, cover it with wet gauze and soak for about 20 minutes;
Knead the dough well;
4. Divide into about 40 g dosage forms;
5. Roll the preparation into a round skin about 0.2 cm thick;
6. Apply bean paste evenly;
7. Roll up into a tube;
8. Coil from one end;
9. Roll it into a round cake about 0.3cm thick;
10. Heat the pan, add a little oil, and then add the bean paste cake embryo;
11. Turn one side of it over low heat and turn it over. Finally, turn it over until it’s golden on both sides and well cooked in the middle.
1. Step 1 when pouring hot water, slowly pour it in circles, so that the flour can be cooked evenly;
2. The noodles should be soft;
3. Step 11: don’t use too much firepower when making pancakes, so as not to scorch easily.