Ingredients: 250 grams of salt free butter, 125 grams of fine granulated sugar, 125 grams of red granulated sugar, 250 grams of low gluten flour, 4 eggs, 1 small spoon of vanilla essence, 1 big root of ripe banana, 100 grams of hazelnut, 120 grams of dark chocolate
How to make black banana hazelnut pound cake
1. The butter is sliced and softened in advance;
2. Mix fine granulated sugar and brown granulated sugar;
3. Put hazelnuts in the oven and bake at 150 ℃ for 10 minutes until cooked;
4. Rub the inside of the roasted hazelnut and smash it with a cooking machine;
5. Mix the broken hazelnut kernel and low gluten flour evenly;
6. A black banana;
7. Cut into small pieces;
8. Dark chocolate 120g;
9. Chop and set aside.
10. Apply a layer of melted butter or baking paper to the mould in advance;
11. Put the butter, fine granulated sugar and brown granulated sugar into the mixing tank of the household mixer (or use the electric egg beater), and use the K prefix to beat the butter;
12. Stop the machine in the middle and scrape the butter around to the middle;
13. Beat until white and fluffy, add the eggs one by one, each time until the eggs and butter are completely blended, then add the next one;
14. While adding the last egg, add a teaspoon of vanilla essence and beat well;
15. Add flour and hazelnut at one time;
16. Stir until dry powder is not visible;
17. Add banana and chocolate chips;
18. Stir evenly to make cake paste;
19. Put the cake paste into the mold and fill it with 8%;
20. Put into a 160 degree oven and bake for 50 to 60 minutes until done.
21. When baking for 15 minutes, take out the mold and cut the cake with a sharp blade. You don’t have to.
1. No mixer, you can use electric egg beater, the process steps are the same;
2. I make a large quantity, can reduce, the principle is sugar: Oil: egg: powder 1:1:1, other ingredients appropriate increase or decrease, would rather be less than too much;
3. Butter to send in place, if not confident, you can use a little bit of baking powder.
4. High oil and high heat, control food intake.