Mold: a six inch pudding mold
How to make black sesame Qifeng cake
1. Mix egg yolk with 10g sugar.
2. After mixing vegetable oil with hot water, slowly pour it into the yolk. Be careful not to scald the yolk.
3. Then stir well, the color will be a little white.
4. Then pour in the sifted low gluten flour and stir well.
5. Add 30 grams of white sugar in three times,
6. Beat until hard foaming, as shown in the figure, the egg head protein is inverted triangle.
7. Take a spoonful of protein and pour it into the egg yolk batter,
8. Back to figure 6,
9. Stir well and pour in the cooked black sesame,
10. Mix well.
11. Pour it into the six inch Qifeng mould. (I use the six inch pudding mould and pudding heart)
12. Preheat oven 180 degrees, middle layer, bake about 30 minutes.