Ingredients: three eggs (135g), 75g white sugar, 90g low gluten flour, 20g butter, 30g milk and 5g cooked black sesame
Practice of black sesame sponge
1. Pour three eggs into an oil-free and waterless container. Add sugar,
2. Warm water began to prepare.
3. Cut the butter into small pieces and pour it into the milk,
4. Keep the temperature at about 40 degrees.
5. Beat the whole egg until thick, lift and drop in strips. This is the key. If it drips like a line, it’s not good. If it doesn’t drip, it’s a hit. If you don’t send them well, they will turn into egg cakes. If you beat them, they will have rough organization.
6. Sift the flour into the batter,
7. Mix well,
8. Then take a small part of the batter into the butter and milk, stir well
9. Then pour the batter into Fig. 7,
10. Mix well
11. Pour the cooked sesame into the water
12. Mix well.
13. Put it in a flower mounting bag and squeeze it into a muffin cup with a paper holder,
14. Preheat the oven at 180 degrees for about 20 minutes.
15. The internal structure of the roasted egg is delicate and the flavor of the egg is rich.