Reference component: one 6 “round solid bottom mold (I use 8-inch too large, resulting in too flat cake products, not high enough to affect aesthetics)
Sponge cake material: 2 eggs (large), 20g of white sugar, 80g of low gluten flour, 30g of butter, 1g of baking powder and 40g coconut powder (no need to put them)
Materials of black sugar caramel syrup: 50g red sugar (i.e. black sugar), 5g butter, 15ml of clear water
Materials of thyme syrup: 2 sweet fruits, 30g sugar, 60ml of clear water
The practice of banana cake with black sugar
1. cut the thyme fruit, use the spoon to dig the pulp out and put it into a small pot, add sugar and clear water to mix evenly, cook the soup until the soup becomes thick with medium heat, and cool it after turning off the fire and reserve;
2. put all materials in the caramel syrup into a small pot, heat it with a small fire and stir until the sugar melts completely and boils until the syrup bubbles and turns off the fire;
3. apply a layer of butter in the mold, pour the cooked caramel syrup into the mold by heat, swing the baking pan, and make the syrup evenly spread on the bottom;
4. peel bananas in half, cut them down into the oven;
5. the eggs are knocked into the bowl, and then added sugar three times to loose hair with egg beater, with obvious marks;
6. mix flour and baking powder evenly, and mix it into egg paste after sieving;
7. heat butter in microwave oven for 30 seconds until it is completely melted (melting can be done in hot water). Add melted butter into batter and mix well,
8. pour the mixed batter into the baking pan, knock the mold on the table, and let the big bubbles in the cake release, so that the baked cake texture will be more delicate and even.
9. preheat the oven for 170 degrees, put the cake mold in the middle of the oven, and bake for 30 minutes by upper and lower fire;
10. cool the baked cake with the mold, then fold it back in the plate, and then pour the syrup of thyme fruit, and cut it into proper size to enjoy.