Materials: 225 g of ripe banana meat, 5-10 g of black tea bag or tea, 40g of sour cream or yoghurt, 70 g of fine sugar (120 g of the original), 45g of sugar, 145 g of butter, 2 eggs, 180g of low powder, 20 g of corn starch, 2 spoons of baking powder, 1 small salt
The practice of black tea banana pound cake
1. butter softens. Low powder, foam powder and corn starch were mixed and sieved. Mash banana, add tea and sour cream.
2. smooth butter, stir 50 g of white sugar and all the sugar evenly in 3 times, and add egg yolk in several times. (use manual egg beater, no need to pass)
3. add salt to protein and beat to rough bubble. Add 20 g Sugar to hard pass (lift egg beater protein to pull out straight tip)
4. stir banana paste and butter paste evenly.
5. add half of the powder and mix well with half of the protein cream. Repeat.
6. pour in the mold which is padded with oil paper. Put in a preheated 180 degree oven and bake for 50-55 minutes.
1. the cake is of large weight. I don’t have a mould for pound cake. It is 450 grams of toast mold, which is just enough. If you make a cake, it should be delicious to add nuts, preserved fruits and other things.
2. after mixing dry and wet materials, bake in the oven as soon as possible.
3. I feel the cake is still sweet, but I can reduce some sugar properly ~ ~ so I don’t call pound cake, but it is true that the cake is suitable for my taste.
4. in fact, the tea taste of 5g is not very strong, so you can add some more. If it is tea, it will break. It is good to open the tea bag directly.