Biscuit bottom: Orio cookie 50g (remove cream), butter 20g
Jelly: 100g water, 20 g white sugar, 4G fish jelly
Cheese paste: 150g cream cheese, 40g fine sugar, 25g light cream, 1 spoon lemon juice, 1 tablespoon of corn starch, 1 egg, 30g blueberry sauce, proper amount of Blueberry
The practice of Blueberry Cheese Cake
1. Mix the jelly with sugar, pour into water and mix evenly;
2. Boil to saccharification with small fire;
3. After drying, pour into the container, refrigerate until it is frozen for standby.
4. Press the Oreo biscuit to the core until crushed;
5. Pour in the melted butter;
6. Mixing evenly;
7. Pour into the die with the paper holder and compact, refrigerate for standby.
8. Cream cheese is softened by heat and stirred evenly;
9. Add sugar and mix well;
10. Pour in egg liquid in steps, mix evenly;
11. Add cream and mix evenly;
12. Mix lemon juice well;
13. Sift in corn starch and mix well;
14. Take a large spoon of original cheese batter and mix well in blueberry sauce;
15. Pour back the remaining original batter, mix it for a few times without even mixing.
16. Pour into the mold, about 8 points full;
17. Put 4 blueberries in each tray;
18. Preheat the oven 180 degrees, pour hot water into the oven, put the mold into the oven, then put it in the oven, bake for about 35 minutes; (according to the time of the oven adjustment, my oven will be low in summer)
19. After baking, do not take out, until natural cool;
20. Remove the mold after cooling, refrigerate for standby.
21. Finally, cut the jelly into small pieces after demoulding, and put it on decoration.