Refer to “besterbaking”
Salt free butter 225g, granulated sugar 225g, egg 4, low gluten flour 250g, almond powder 25g, lemon peel and juice 1, blueberry 200g, topping P.S. Juice of two lemons
P. S. the above is the original formula. I made it by halving all the quantities. On this basis, the sugar content was halved. The mold used a 6-inch pie plate.
How to make blueberry lemon cake
Oven preheat 350f180 degrees
1. Soften the butter at room temperature, and mix it with the sugar in the blender until it turns white, bulky and feathery.
2. Slowly add eggs one by one and mix them. If water and oil are separated, add some flour and mix them together.
3. Add lemon dander, stir well, add the remaining flour and almond powder, do not use the blender here, mix with scraper manually, so as to prevent excessive stirring and gluten of the batter. Finally, add an appropriate amount of lemon juice to stir and mix. The final state of the batter is that it can slowly fall from the scraper.
4. Add the total amount of 34 blueberries into the batter, mix well, pour into the mold, sprinkle the remaining blueberries on the surface, put them in the middle layer of 350f oven, bake for about 1 hour, check whether they are baked well, insert toothpick into the cake, and pull out the non stick batter.
5. If you want to make surface dressing, simply mix lemon juice and sugar. When the cake is out of the oven, pour it on the surface of the cake while it is hot.