Raw materials a: 4 yolks, 80g milk, 60g salad oil, 30g blueberry jam, 95g low powder and 15g almond powder.
Raw material B: 4 protein, 40g fine sugar, a little apple vinegar.
The practice of Qifeng with blueberry sauce
1. Put the material outside the powder in raw material 1 into the container and stir well with a manual egg beater
2. Sift in low powder and add almond powder to mix well to make egg yolk paste
3. Raw material 2 sends protein to dry foaming protein paste
4. Use a scraper to take 13 and put it into the yolk paste, turn it over and cut it evenly, and then pour back the remaining protein paste. Mix it evenly to form cake paste
5. Pour the cake paste into the mold and shake the big bubbles
6. Oven preheating 150 degrees
7. Middle and lower layer baking completed in 55 minutes
8. Release with slightly cool inverted buckle