Materials: 120 g of whole egg liquid, 50g white sugar, 120g low powder, 2G of baking powder, 110g butter and a little cocoa powder
The practice of bowknot cake
1. Beat eggs with sugar
2. Sift in low powder and stir in the baking powder
3. Add melted butter and mix well
4. Divide a spoon and add a little cocoa powder and mix well
5. Cocoa paste is packed in a disposable flower mounting bag, cut a small mouth, extrude the bow shape in the mold and refrigerate it in the refrigerator
6. Other batters are also refrigerated in the refrigerator for more than 1 hour.
7. Take out and return to the flow state, load the framed bag and squeeze into the mold.
8. Preheat the oven 180 degrees, and fire for about 18 minutes.