Material: (2 sizes in the picture)
Dark chocolate 70g, butter 85g, egg 40g, milk 10g, sugar 70g, high gluten flour 35g, chocolate 15g, walnut 35g
1. Cut the butter into small pieces and put them into the container together with the chocolate. Heat the butter and chocolate together with water until they are completely melted;
2. Take another container, put in eggs, add sugar, stir well, then add milk, stir well;
3. Pour the butter chocolate liquid into the egg liquid and stir evenly;
4. Sift in high gluten flour, cut and mix evenly with scraper;
5. Pour in 23 chopped walnuts and chocolate. Stir well;
6. Apply a layer of softened butter on the inner wall of the mold, put the batter into the mold, fill it with eight parts, and decorate the top with the remaining 13 pieces of walnuts;
7. Fire up and down 190 degrees, middle, 25 minutes.
Besides chocolate and walnuts, banana is also a member of this iron triangle. Basically, no one will dislike the combination of these three materials. However, there is no banana in the traditional brownie. If you like banana flavor, you can also mix it with fully ripe banana. The aroma is more wonderful.