Ingredients: 300 shells of sticky rice flour, 1000 grams of radish, 50 grams of bacon, 50 grams of mushrooms, two pieces of coriander.
Seasoning: 10 grams of pepper, salt, oil.
Practice of Cantonese turnip cake
1. Peel the radish, scrape it into filaments with a wire scraper, soak the mushrooms with water, take them out, remove the pedicels of bacon and mushrooms, and cut them into fine grains for later use;
2. Put a little oil in the frying pan, stir fry the mushrooms and sausages, then pour in the shredded radish and stir well;
3. Add refined salt and boil over high heat. Turn off the heat when the radish turns transparent.
4. Pour the sticky rice flour into the pan of fried shredded radish and mix well. Add coriander and pepper and mix well;
5. Take a round plate, coat the plate with oil, pour in the prepared radish paste, flatten it with a shovel, put the steamer on a high fire, and steam for about 1 hour.
6. After steaming, you can cut it and eat it directly. You can also fry it in a pan until it is golden on both sides, and then order soy sauce and pepper to make it more delicious.
Special tips: radish water is sufficient, when fried, it will produce enough water, so it does not need to add water.