75 g peanut oil, 1 g baking soda. 5g, salt 1. 5 g
Ingredients: 150g peanut kernel, 120g melon seed kernel, 140g walnut kernel, 80g cashew nut kernel
60g black sesame, 60g white sesame, 40g orange cake, 20g sugar wax gourd
180g maltose, 70g honey, 20g sugar, 5g salt, 110g peanut oil
320G flour, 100g glutinous rice flour, 130g cold boiled water
Surface: egg yolk liquid (1 egg yolk, 1 tbsp egg white)
Baking: middle layer, heat up and down, 200 degrees, spray water for 8 minutes, then brush egg yolk for 15 minutes.
How to make Cantonese Wuren moon cake
1. Add soap water, sodium bicarbonate and salt into the syrup and mix well. Then add peanut oil and mix well until emulsified.
2. Add flour, milk powder, knead into a ball, wrapped with plastic wrap, static for more than 2 hours.
3. Put peanuts, combed peaches, cashew nuts and melon seeds into a baking pan at 150 ℃ for about 15 minutes to dry, cool them, put them into a plastic bag and roll them with a rolling pin (don’t roll them too broken); put black and white sesame together in a frying pan without oil and fry them over low heat; mix flour and glutinous rice flour and put them into a frying pan without oil and stir fry them over low heat until the flour is slightly yellow and fragrant, without the smell of raw powder, and let them cool for standby.
4. Put all the dried fruits and sesame seeds in the pot; shred the orange cake, dice the wax gourd sugar and pour in. Add salt and sugar and mix well.
5. Then add cooked flour, cooked glutinous rice flour, maltose, honey, peanut oil and cold boiled water to make a dough. If you feel that the stuffing is too dry, add cold boiled water until it is not loose and a little hard. Cover the dough with plastic wrap.
6. The loose dough is divided into 23 grams and the filling into 55 grams.
7. Take a crust dough and flatten it on the palm of your hand. Place the filling in the middle of the dough.
8. The fingers of two hands and the tiger mouth of one hand slowly push the crust up until it covers the filling.
9. The crust should be as thin and even as possible, and the stuffing should not be exposed.
10. Roll the wrapped cake in the flour and shake off the extra flour.
11. Put the moon cake flower pieces into the mold, put the cake blank in, and press the cake blank by hand.
12. Until the bottom is flattened.
13. Spread tin foil on the baking tray, and push the cake directly from the moon cake mold into the baking tray with a little force.
14. Spray a layer of water on the finished cake and bake it in a preheated oven for 8 minutes to set the shape of the moon cake first.
15. Then take out and brush a thin layer of egg yolk water, put it in and bake for about 15 minutes until the moon cake is waist drum shaped and the color of the cake skin is uniform.
1. The longer the crust relaxes, the better it will be.
2. Crust: the filling is usually 3:7 or 2:8. I like to eat crust, so it’s 3:7. For example, if you are a 100g mold, the crust weight is 30g and the filling weight is 70g. My cake is divided into 23 grams of dough and 55 grams of stuffing. The total weight of each is more than 75 grams. I think a little more can make the moon cake fuller.
3. The cold water in the filling should not be added at one time. If the filling is too wet, the moon cake will crack.