250g cream cheese, 50g sugar, 2 eggs, 10g low gluten flour, 10g corn starch, 80g homemade yoghurt, 100g fresh cream, 1 banana of medium size (well cooked with black spots is better)
40g fine granulated sugar, 10g water, 30g fresh cream
Caramel Banana cheese cake
1. Soften the cream cheese at room temperature and mix with the sugar to make it smooth
2. Add the eggs one by one, use the egg pump to stir evenly, and mix completely
3. Mix and screen the two kinds of powder and stir them evenly.
4. Add yoghurt and stir well. The homemade yoghurt is thicker
5. Add fresh cream and stir well.
6. Add the banana cut into small pieces and mix well
7. Making caramel sauce: 40g fine sugar, 10g cold water, in a small pot, medium heat, boil into brown Caramel (do not stir, you can turn the pot), and then add 30g hot cream, stir evenly, so that the caramel sauce is ready.
8. Pour caramel sauce into the surface of banana paste
9. Gently scratch the surface with toothpick to produce natural and beautiful lines. Then, 1-2cm high hot water is injected into a baking pan, and the mold with tin foil wrapped and batter loaded is put into the baking pan. In this way, the water bath method is 150-160 degrees, baking for 1 hour. If there is no water in the middle, hot water can be added.
10. After cooling out of the oven, put it in the cold room for more than 4-6 hours to demould, decorate and eat.