Mold: 15cm diameter fixed bottom marble round mold
Oven: couss-3501 variable temperature oven
Ingredients: pineapple, 100g sugar, 20g boiling water, 15g salt free butter
1. Pour sugar into the pan and cook over low heat until caramel color.
2. Add boiling water and boil until the soup is slightly dry. Add pineapple and butter and mix well.
3. Put the mixed pineapple on the bottom of the mold.
Four egg yolks, 60 grams of salt free butter, 80 grams of milk, 80 grams of low powder
Protein 5, sugar 40 G
1. Melt and boil the butter over low heat. Turn off the heat.
2. Sift in low flour and mix well.
3. Add milk and beat well. When it is not hot, add egg yolk and mix well.
4. Beat the protein to the coarse bubble, add sugar and neutral protein (small hook).
5. Mix the egg yolk paste in three times.
6. Preheat the oven, heat up and down, middle and lower, 175 ℃ for 40 minutes.
7. Turn the cake upside down while it’s hot.