Mould: 15cm non stick round mould of marble with solid bottom
Oven: couss-3501 variable temperature oven
Ingredients: 60g fine granulated sugar, 30g boiling water
1. Put sugar in a small pot and heat it over low heat. Take another small pot to boil the water.
2. Wait for the sugar to melt and shake the soup pot slowly. Make the heat uniform. When the sugar turns amber, quickly pour in boiling water
3. Stir evenly with a scraper.
4. Pour into the bottom of the bottom fixing mould and shake evenly. After cooling, it is a thick layer and does not flow.
Pudding layer (there are many materials, I have another 100ml pudding bottle)
Ingredients: 2 eggs, 240g milk, 30g sugar, 5g homemade vanilla
1. Add sugar to milk and heat until sugar melts.
2. Beat the eggs with vanilla extract, slowly add them into the hot milk and mix well.
3. Sift the pudding liquid once.
Materials and practices see: here, I used half of the amount.
Slowly pour the pudding liquid into the mold with caramel, then squeeze into the Qifeng cake paste and smooth the surface.
Preheat oven, bake in water, middle and lower layers, heat up and down, 160 ℃ for 60 minutes.
Cool down for a while, press the bottom of the mould with a large disc (not flat, so as to avoid the liquid Caramel flowing away), turn it over quickly, wait for 1 minute, then take out the mould slowly, and the cake will naturally buckle on the plate.