Ingredients: 100g crisp biscuits, 200g light cream, 250g cheese milk, 250g milk, proper amount of butter, 80g sugar, two pieces of fish film, and proper amount of sugar wine
How to make cheese blueberry Mousse
1. First, roll the biscuits into pieces and put them into an eight inch cake mould (or mousse ring).
2. The butter melted. Put in the biscuits, mix and press flat. spare.
3. Whipped with cream.
4. Melt the cheese in water, then add milk and sugar to heat.
5. Soak the fish film in water, take it out and put it into warm milk (use one and a half pieces to make mirror), mix it until the glue completely melts.
6. Mix in light cream. Mix well and pour into half of the mould.
7. For the other half, take some blueberry sauce and mix well. Also pour it into the mould, mix it a few times to form marble pattern (you can also pour it after it’s cooled to form two colors)
8. Leave some mousse paste and make a small heart shape.
9. Refrigerate the prepared mousse. To the basic solidification.
10. Put the careful type on the big heart type, melt the other half of the fish film with sugar liquor, and add a little juice.
11. Pour evenly on the prepared mousse, refrigerate overnight, demould the next day and do a little decoration.