Ingredients: 100 g Anjia cream cheese, 60 g fine sugar, 50 g milk, 1 egg, 60 g salad oil, 100 g low flour, 5 g baking powder
Cheese muffin Cupcake
1. Leave the cheese at room temperature to soften.
2. Beat the milk and eggs, add the salad oil and mix well, then pour into the cheese and mix well.
3. Sift the cheese paste with low flour and baking powder.
4. Spoon the paste into a paper tray for about 8 minutes. Sprinkle with cranberries or almonds.
5. Shake the mold lightly, put it into the preheated oven, bake at 180 ℃ for about 25 minutes.