Cake bottom: chocolate biscuit 110g, butter 60g
Original cheese paste: 75g cream cheese, 75g animal light cream, 50g milk, 1 gelatin slice (about 4G), 25g granulated sugar, 10g lemon juice
Cherry Cheese paste: cream cheese 75g, animal light cream 75g, cherry 100g, gelatin slice 1 (about 4G), fine granulated sugar 25g, lemon juice 10g
How to make Cherry Cheese Cake
1. The biscuits are powdered with a grinder and mixed with softened butter. Mix the biscuits evenly and spread them on the bottom of the cake mould. Press the biscuits with a spoon. Refrigerate for half an hour.
2. Break the gelatin pieces into two small bowls and clean them with purified water,
Pour in 20-30g light cream respectively, soften the gelatin pieces, put them in the microwave oven at high temperature for 20 seconds, and stir well while hot.
3. Clean the cherries, remove the stones and pedicels, smash them into a grinder, and beat them with cream cheese, remaining cream, sugar and lemon juice. Pour the whipped Cherry Cheese paste into the gelatin solution, and beat it again with a grinder. The Cherry Cheese paste is ready.
4. Pour cream cheese, milk, remaining light cream, lemon juice and fine sugar into the mixing cup of the grinder, stir evenly, pour the evenly stirred cheese paste into gelatin solution, stir evenly again with the grinder, and the original cheese paste is ready.
5. Put the two kinds of cheese pastes in the refrigerator for a moment until they become thicker. Then pour one layer of Cherry Cheese paste and another layer of original cheese paste twice alternately, and pour them into the mold with the bottom of the cake.
6. After pouring, with a chopstick to Z-shaped draw a few times, beautiful patterns appear. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for several hours until completely set.
When demoulding, cover the cake mold with a hot towel, and demould easily. Cut into pieces and enjoy