Cake bottom raw materials: 80g low powder, 2 eggs, 1g salt, 2020 g white sugar, 45ml milk and 20 g Corn Oil
Mousse raw materials: 400g light cream, 2 purple potatoes (about 300g), milk 50ml, fish gel powder 15g, white sugar 50g
Cake bottom making:
Bake for 25 minutes at 180 degrees, remove, cool and stand by
Mousse liquid production:
1. peel and steaming purple potato, add milk and make fine purple potato paste with a food machine;
2. turn the fish gel powder into a little boiling water, and pour it into the paste of purple potato and stir well;
3. beat the cream and sugar until 7 and pour in the purple potato paste and stir well again. The mousse solution will be ready.
1. pour some mousse liquid into the cake mold of the movable bottom, and put it into the bottom of the cake;
2. pour some mousse solution into the top and refrigerate it in the refrigerator;
3. until the mousse liquid is condensed, take out, place a bowl with a round bottom in the middle, pour all the remaining mousse liquid into the side, and continue to refrigerate in the refrigerator.
1. wash cherry and remove the base for standby;
2. cut the peach into small pieces;
3. take out mousse cake, pour half bowl of warm water into the bowl, wait a moment, and remove the bowl;
4. wrap the mold outside with hot towel, and then take the mold off for a while;
5. put fruit in the middle, and then make three small flowers with yellow peach, and put it on the side.
After doing well, I feel a little monotonous in color, so I cut several pieces of Taiwan green plum and put them on
Light candles, birthday Star Happy Birthday! good health!
Although it is simple to do, it still tastes good