Material: (weight: 6 inch round mousse)
6 inch original Qifeng cake slice: 2 eggs, 40g low concentrate flour, 30g sugar, 30ml milk, 15ml corn oil
Chestnut Mousse cream filling: 100g chestnut paste, 250ml light cream, 80ml milk, 1 egg yolk, 40g sugar, 3 gilding slices, 5g butter, 5ml brandy
Caramel Chestnut: chestnut 9, sugar 30g
6 inch original Qifeng cake slice
1. Separate the egg yolk and egg white and put them into two large bowls respectively;
2. Add 10g white sugar into egg yolk, beat it with egg beater, add corn oil, mix well, add milk and stir well;
3. Add the sifted low gluten flour and mix evenly to form a non granular batter;
4. Beat the protein until it is thick. Add the remaining sugar in three times to make it hard foaming;
5. Take 1 / 3 protein cream and pour it into the batter to mix well; then take 12 protein cream and pour it into the batter to mix well, finally pour all the batter into the remaining protein cream to mix well quickly;
6. Pour the mixed cake paste into the mold, put the mold on the table and shake it gently to crack out the big bubbles.
7. Put in the lower layer of the oven and bake at 175 ℃ for about 25 minutes;
8. Take out the mold and cool it immediately. After demoulding, use a knife to divide it into two pieces for standby.
Production of chestnut cream mousse filling
1. Sift the cooked chestnuts and press out the chestnuts;
2. Soak gelatine tablets in ice water for soft use;
3. Pour 20g egg yolk, sugar and milk into the pot and stir evenly. Heat over low heat and stir while boiling until the liquid is slightly boiling and viscous;
4. Add butter and chestnut, stir well;
5. Add the gilding tablets which are soaked in soft water, stir and dissolve them, then turn off the engine, and cool them for standby;
6. Add 20g sugar to the cream until the lines appear. Distribute about 7 minutes. Add the cooled Chestnut Solution and stir the brandy to form chestnut cream mousse filling.
Assembly of Chestnut Mousse Cake
1. Put a slice of Qifeng cake into the bottom layer of the mold, pour in the chestnut cream mousse filling to the position 12 of the mold,
2. Add another slice of cake, continue to pour the mousse paste until the mold is full, refrigerate in the refrigerator for 4 hours, and then take it out.
3. Add sugar and proper amount of water to the chestnut and cook until it is cooked and decorated with a little chestnut paste.
4. Cover the edge of the mousse ring with a hot towel for demoulding.