Seasoning: 3 g salt, 5 g soy sauce, 5 g Sugar, 5 g oyster sauce, a little green onion, 5 g cooking wine, 5 g white pepper, 10 g oil, 10 g tomato sauce
How to make tofu cake with chicken antler
1. Wash the chicken breast, chop it into minced chicken with a knife, add 2 grams of salt, cooking wine, white pepper and chopped green onion, mix well and marinate for 10 minutes.
2. Crush the bean curd by hand and wrap it in a clean cloth to squeeze out most of the water.
3. Dice tomato, ham sausage and red pepper.
4. Heat the pan, pour oil, add tomato, ham sausage and diced pepper, stir fry, add tomato sauce, soy sauce and oyster sauce, stir well, add 1g salt and sugar to taste.
5. Pour in chicken antler and stir fry together. Stir fry with chopsticks to prevent chicken antler from caking.
6. Stir fry minced chicken, pour in tofu, continue to stir fry with chopsticks, turn off the fire after even.
7. Pour the fried chicken tofu into a deep bowl and let it cool. Add some flour and mix well to form a thick batter.
8. Brush a thin layer of oil on the pan, scoop the batter into the pan with a spoon, and fry over low heat until both sides are burnt.
1. The best tofu is northern tofu, which has less water content. The southern tofu has a lot of water and needs more time to squeeze dry.
2. Chicken, pork, such as minced meat under the pot, to prevent caking, chopsticks can be used to stir fry, you can stir fry a clear grain of diced meat.
3. After the tofu is put into the pot, stir fry it more evenly with chopsticks.
4. There is no need for the last two steps. After fried, it is a very appetizing spicy and sour tofu. For old people and children, you don’t need pepper.
5. Pay attention to observe that the batter is thick and slightly watery.