Material: chicken oil
Flour, cold water, chives, Zanthoxylum powder, salt (the amount of flour depends on the family’s appetite. Generally, 100g flour is enough for breakfast in my family, but the amount of flour is only 150g, right? The amount of water is based on 12% of the amount of flour. For soft noodles, just add more water. For cold water and noodles, the taste of the cakes is good. For warm water and noodles, the taste is soft. It depends on your own taste.)
Practice of hand grasping cake with chicken oil
1. Remove the fat from the belly and subcutaneous of the fat chicken and wash it;
2. Put it into the frying pan, add a little water and cook slowly over low heat;
3. Boil until the water evaporates and the fat is slowly refined into fat residue;
4. Filter while it’s hot (I used a piece of kitchen paper) to make clear, transparent, yellowish grease.
5. Combine flour with cold water to make a smooth dough. Cover with a damp cloth and let stand for 20 to 30 minutes. It’s softer than dumpling dough. It’s easy to operate and tastes better;
6. Cut the scallion and set aside;
7. Roll the dough into pancakes;
8. Spread a layer of chicken oil evenly;
9. Sprinkle salt, pepper powder and scallion evenly;
10. Roll long strips;
11. Roll up from both ends to the middle, and make it like a wish. Pay attention to close the mouth and roll it inside;
12. Fold the two heads together;
13. Gently press flat and roll it into pancakes. When rolling, use a little force to avoid breaking the outer layer of dough;
14. Heat the pan, add the remaining chicken oil, put in the cake embryo, and fry over low heat. If the chicken is too little, you can add some salad oil and so on;
15. Cook until golden brown on both sides;
16. Use a spatula to push the edge of the cake into a loose shape. If you want to be more fragrant and crispy, and have enough chicken oil, then sprinkle some chicken oil and fry for a while.
No chicken oil, it’s the same with other oils. It’s delicious!
Oh, it’s delicious. I sort out the pictures while eating. I feel very good