Chives, 3 eggs, salt and pepper
1. Prepare eggs and chives.
2. Break the eggs into a bowl.
3. Finely chop shallots.
4. Add the right amount of salt and pepper, put the chopped chives into the egg, stir well.
5. Put a thin layer of oil on the electric cake pan or pan, pour in a thin layer of chive egg liquid and fry it over low heat (I don’t like greasy, so I don’t put oil on it)
6. When the bottom of the omelet is cooked and the surface is just cooked, roll it up and put it on the side.
7. Then pour in a thin layer of egg.
8. Also fry until the surface is just ripe, continue to roll up and move to the side.
9. If you feel satisfied with the size, it’s OK (I rolled a total of 4 layers as a group)
Experience of eating goods:
1. Don’t pour too much egg liquid when frying, the thinner the better.
2. Put the amount of chives at will, but cut them into thin pieces, which is more convenient for frying.
3. It’s good to fry over low heat.
4. It’s also delicious to eat with tomato sauce or chili sauce on the surface.
5. If you are not proficient in pancakes, you can roll them up after each pancake is fried, then turn off the fire, and then continue to pour in a layer of egg liquid, flow evenly, and then open fire to fry, so as not to turn on the fire, and the action is not proficient enough, the egg liquid will be cooked as soon as you go down.