Chocolate 100g, sugar, vegetable oil 2 tablespoons, cooked flour 1 small bowl, glutinous rice powder
1. put chocolate in a bowl and heat it in a microwave for 2 minutes.
2. melt chocolate into paste, add red sugar and vegetable oil to mix. (the amount of red sugar can be controlled as appropriate. If it is a high purity black chocolate, add more red sugar, and if the chocolate itself is very sweet, it can not add red sugar)
3. add flour a little, stir while adding until the mixture can be kneaded into a ball, and the chocolate filling will be made. (raw flour is heated in microwave for 1-2 minutes, and the flour is mature)
4. add warm water to the glutinous rice flour to knead into dough, grow the whole strip, and then divide into small pieces. Press flat in the palm, wrap in chocolate filling, and rub into a ball.
5. boil the water, put the wrapped dumplings, cook until the dumplings float, and cook for 2 minutes before cooked.