Ingredients: 70g Xiangnong dark chocolate, 55g butter, 1 egg, 1 yolk, 20g sugar
30g low gluten flour, 1 tbsp rum (portion: 0.24l baking bowl)
Cake decoration: a little sugar powder
Chocolate Lava Cake
1. The material is ready.
2. Put the eggs and yolks in a bowl and add the sugar.
3. Use a hand beater to beat the egg until it is even and foamy. There is no need to beat it.
4. Dark chocolate and butter were melted in hot water.
5. Add the melted butter to the dark chocolate and stir well.
6. Slowly add the egg to the chocolate butter and stir well.
7. Add 1 tablespoon of rum and mix well.
8. Sift the flour and add in.
9. Cut and mix evenly with a rubber scraper to make a smooth cake paste.
10. Spread butter on the inside of the baking bowl, sprinkle with powdered sugar, pour in the mixed chocolate cake paste, cover or wrap with plastic wrap, and refrigerate for half an hour or more.
11. Preheat the oven 200 degrees and put the baking bowl into the oven.
12. 200 degrees, middle layer, about 18-20 minutes, surface crusting, bulging, slightly a hrefhttp:www.jiachangcai123.comji target_ Blank > it’s not the same thing
1. Chocolate must use Heiqiao. I use dove’s fragrant dark chocolate. It tastes rich and slightly bitter. The taste of other chocolates is not as good as Heiqiao.
2. Eggs to use room temperature eggs, refrigerator directly out of the egg temperature is too low, will let the batter become too thick.
3. No rum can be replaced by water.
4. Don’t over stir after sifting in the flour, otherwise the batter will be too thick.
5. The inner wall of the baking bowl should be oiled and dusted before demoulding.
6. This cake needs to be baked at high temperature to quickly shape the outer cake while the inner one is still liquid. If the baking time is too long, the internal solidification, eating time will not have the effect of lava flow out. If the baking time is not enough and the external organization is not strong enough, the cake may fall down after it is baked.
7. Baking temperature and time must be well controlled, cake mold is not recommended to use too small, otherwise the cake volume is small, soon the whole baked no magma effect.
8. It’s best to observe in front of the oven. If you see crusts, cracks and bulges on the surface, you can come out of the oven. If necessary, open the oven a little to touch the surface and feel the hardness of the surface. But remember to wear gloves to avoid scalding.
9. Eat this cake while it’s hot, or you won’t see the chocolate bubbling out inside, and the taste will be reduced.
10. If you just take it out of the microwave oven and put it in the refrigerator for one minute, you can eat it in a large amount.