Egg yolk 2, fine sugar 10 g, low powder 40 g, sugar free cocoa powder 15g, salt free butter 20g
2 protein, 20 g fine sugar
Mold: 6-inch flexible bottom round mold
Oven: couss-3501 variable temperature oven
Chocolate egg sponge method:
1. Beat the yolk with sugar.
2. Add melted butter and beat well.
3. Add sugar to the wet protein state, mix the egg yolk paste three times.
4. Sift in the powder and mix well.
5. Pour the batter into the mold.
6. Preheat the oven, fire up and down, middle and lower, 160 degrees for 30 minutes.
7. Fold the cake after baking, release after cooling, divide 3 pieces, and leave 2 for standby.
Materials: 2 yolks, 80g fine sugar, 25g milk, 25g black chocolate, 15g sugar free cocoa powder, 240 g animal cream
Chocolate baffey’s approach
1. Separate egg yolk, milk and sugar from water with a small fire, while heating, stir to thick spoon state.
2. Add the black chocolate to the top and stir until melted.
3. Sift in cocoa powder and mix well, and cool quickly with ice water.
4. Add 10 and spread cream evenly.
Decoration: chocolate chip, m bean
Combination: place a sponge cake on the bottom of the mould without touching the movable bottom, pour half chocolate waffle paste to smooth, spread 1 sponge cake, pour the remaining half chocolate Barbie paste, smooth the surface, freeze for 4-5 hours until it is completely frozen. The room temperature is placed for about 30 seconds, and the demoulding can be smoothly carried out, and then the surface decoration will be carried out.