Main material: big egg 1 soft sugar 45 g fresh milk oil 20 g chocolate 20 g
Auxiliary materials: low gluten flour 45 g Sugar Free cocoa powder 10 g foam powder 12 tablespoons
Seasoning: 18 tablespoons of salt (melted) 40 g butter
Detailed production steps of chocolate shell cake
1. Beat the eggs first, add soft sugar and stir until creamy.
2. Add the cream to the mixing, then dissolve the chocolate and mix evenly.
3. Add sifted low gluten flour, cocoa powder and baking powder, add salt and mix well.
4. After dissolving the butter, add the butter to the mixture twice and stir evenly.
5. Spoon the batter into the silicone mold by about 8. Put in a preheated oven to 180 degrees and bake for about 15 minutes.