85 g low gluten flour, 3 G non aluminum baking powder, 10 g cocoa powder
Vegetable oil 50g, egg 45g (one volume), walnut 30g, sugar 50g, milk 50g
Five small paper cups
Chocolate Walnut Cupcake
1. Pour the milk into the container,
2. Add vegetable oil, that is, cooking oil,
3. Add the eggs and stir well,
4. Then pour in the sugar,
5. Stir again
6. Sift cocoa powder, baking powder and low gluten flour,
7. Pour into the egg mixture,
8. Then pour in the broken walnuts. The more broken the walnuts, the better.
9. Put it into the flower bag and squeeze it into the mold.
10. The mold is fully loaded
11. Bake at 175 ℃ for about 20 minutes.
12. Don’t have big holes inside.