1. Soak the dried fruits in 3 tbsp rum 2 hours in advance and drain.
2. Butter softens in advance at room temperature. Mix low gluten flour with baking powder, sift and set aside.
3. Add sugar and salt into the softened butter, and use the electric egg beater to make it fluffy and creamy.
4. Beat the eggs into a bowl to make the egg liquid. Add it into the whipping butter in three times. Each time, mix it with the butter completely.
5. Sift in the sifted flour and mix it carefully to form a fine, non granular batter. Add the assorted fruit and mix well.
6. Put the paper cup into the baking tray, and pour the batter into the paper cup respectively. Fill about seven minutes.
7. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Put in the baking tray and bake at the same temperature for 20-25 minutes.
8. Mix the remaining 2 tbsp rum with honey, add hot water, mix well, brush on the surface of the cake just out of the oven, make it absorb and taste.
9. Surface decoration: add sugar and rum to light cream, and beat into a solidified paste. Put it into the flower mounting bag with star shaped flower mouth and squeeze it on the surface of the cake.
10. The strawberries are cut horizontally at 13 places. First, put the lower part of xia23 on the cream, squeeze a little cream on it, and gently put the remaining 13 strawberries on it to form a small snowman. Stick black sesame to make eyes.