240g medium gluten flour, 60g coarse cereals premixed powder, 60g brown sugar, 5g baking powder, 2G baking soda, 280g water and 50g raisins
1. Dissolve brown sugar in water.
2. Pour medium gluten flour, coarse cereals premixed powder, baking powder and baking soda into a large container and mix well.
3. Pour the brown sugar water into the mixed flour and stir to make a batter. Add half the raisins and mix well.
4. Spread oil paper on the eight inch Qifeng mold, put the batter into Qifeng mold, and the remaining half of the raisins are used to decorate the surface of the batter.
5. Boil water over high heat, steam for about 25 minutes, take out immediately and let cool.
How to detect whether the cake is cooked? Take a bamboo stick or chopsticks and insert it into the inner part of the cake. Stick it straight to the end and pull it out. If there is batter on it, it is not ripe. You need to continue steaming. If the cake is free of stickiness, it is ripe.