Ingredients: egg yolk paste: 4 egg yolks, 70g low powder, 25g fine sugar, 35g salad oil, 45g water, 1g baking powder. Coconut right amount, jam right amount.
Protein part: 4 proteins, 60g sugar, a pinch of salt.
How to make coconut cake roll
1. Separate the protein and yolk, and there should be no oil or water in the basin.
2. Add sugar powder into the egg yolk and stir well.
3. Add milk.
4. Add oil and mix well.
5. Mix low flour, baking powder and sift into the egg yolk.
6. Press the sifted powder with a rubber scraper, read quickly, and stir evenly to form an egg yolk paste. Pay attention to the mixing process, try to press or draw a cross, try not to circle, too long, flour will be gluten.
7. Add a pinch of salt to the protein, and the basin must be free of oil and water.
8. Use Qihe egg beater to beat a few times slowly, and the protein will form big fish eye blisters.
9. Add sugar powder twice.
10. Continue to use the Qihe egg beater to beat the protein, slowly speed up, the protein gradually turns white, and the volume expands.
11. When it’s wet (i.e. the protein is curved), it’s ready.
12. Pour half of the protein into the yolk paste.
13. Mix evenly, pay attention to the technique, use a rubber scraper to mix from the bottom up or draw a cross, and remember not to draw a circle.
14. Pour half of the batter into the remaining half of the protein.
15. Stir with the same method as before. The stirring speed should be fast to avoid defoaming.
16. Mix the cake paste well.
17. Pour the cake paste into the baking tray with oil paper. Lift the baking tray a few centimeters, release the hand and let the mold fall down gently to shake off the bubbles in the cake paste. Put in a preheated oven for 25 minutes. Don’t open the oven door in the middle.
18. Button the baked cake embryo onto the drying net and tear off the oil paper while it is hot.
19. Turn over the cake when it is warm and cool, and spread jam evenly on the pasta with air screen printing.
20. Cut off the redundant edges on both sides, roll the oil paper into a roll, put it in the refrigerator for 1 hour and take it out.
21. Spread jam evenly on the surface of the cake roll and cut it into 2-3cm thick slices.
22. Dip coconut on each surface evenly.
1. Pay attention to make a curved corner, don’t overdo it.
2. First take the general protein into the egg yolk paste to stir, because the egg yolk paste is relatively heavy, and the sent protein is relatively clear. If the egg yolk paste is poured into the protein at one time, the egg yolk paste will sink to the bottom, and it is not easy to stir evenly.
3. Pay attention to the method of mixing the cake paste. Use a rubber scraper to turn it from the bottom up or draw a cross. Remember not to draw a circle. Speed up to avoid defoaming.
4. Finally, shake the mold a few times to shake off the bubbles in the cake paste, so that the cake has no big bubbles and is more delicate.
5. When rolling the cake, cut off both ends and apply jam on the pasta marked by the air net, so that it looks good when rolled inside.