Cake part: 3 eggs, coconut honey 60g, low gluten powder 60g
Cream part: fresh cream 200g, coconut honey 15g, salt yeast 2g (without salt)
How to make Swiss Roll with coconut honey
1. Put honey into the egg and beat it quickly until it is thick and swollen.
2. Sift in low gluten powder and mix well.
3. Pour into the baking pan and bake in the preheated oven at 200 ℃ for 11 minutes.
4. Take out the cover to cool down.
5. Add honey and salted yeast into the cream and beat until hard.
6. Spread it on the cooled cake, roll it up and refrigerate for more than 1 hour.