Ingredients: 5 eggs (medium shell weight 58-60g), 80g sugar, 45g milk, 40g salad oil, 15g coconut powder, 15g chocolate powder, 85g low gluten powder, 1 8-inch mold
How to make coconut Marble Cake
1. Separate the egg yolk, put the protein into a clean basin, beat it with an electric egg beater until the big bubble, then add 20g of fine granulated sugar to continue to beat, add 20g of fine granulated sugar after every 3 minutes, and beat it in three times until the dry foam can pull out the small upright sharp corner without dripping.
2. Start to make batter, put 5 egg yolks into 20 grams of fine sugar, gently stir with egg beater, no need to send.
3. Add the salad oil and milk into the egg yolk and continue to stir gently.
4. After mixing well, add the sifted low gluten powder and coconut powder, and mix well with scraper.
5. After mixing the egg yolk paste, add 13% protein paste, gently turn it up with a scraper, and then pour all the egg yolk paste into the protein paste.
6. Continue to use the scraper to stir up evenly. After mixing evenly, pour 23% of the cake paste into the mold. Put the chocolate powder into the remaining cake paste and stir evenly.
7. Pour the chocolate paste on the surface of the cake paste, then gently scratch it to the bottom with a scraper, then smooth the surface, shake it a few times, put it in the middle of the preheated oven and bake it for 60 minutes, then heat up and down 160 degrees. After baking out of the oven and cooling, demoulding can be done.