Ingredients: 80g sunflower seed oil, 55g fine granulated sugar, 135g low flour, 2G baking powder, 2 eggs, 105g yoghurt, appropriate amount of coconut and raisin (make about 9-10 molds in the figure)
Practice of coconut Yogurt Cake
1. Beat eggs in a bowl, add sugar and mix well;
2. Add yoghurt and mix well, then add sunflower seed oil and mix well;
3. Mix and sift the low powder and baking powder into the liquid above, and stir evenly with a scraper;
4. Add coconut and raisins and mix well;
5. Put the paste into a flower mounting bag or into a metal mold with a small spoon, and fill it with 8%. Sprinkle a little coconut and raisin on the top to decorate the mold; (unless it is not stick to the mold, smear a layer of butter on the inner wall of the mold first to prevent sticking)
6. Preheat oven 180 degrees, heat up and down, middle layer, bake for 20-25 minutes.
1. Sunflower seed oil can also be changed into soybean oil, corn oil and other oil without special smell;
2. Raisins should be soaked in water or rum in advance and then drained;
3. Any flavor of yogurt is OK, but in order not to grab the flavor of the cake, the original yogurt is recommended.