Happy Lantern Festival!
Glutinous rice flour, warm water, black sesame dumpling stuffing, pumpkin, Banlan sesame oil (or Matcha powder), cocoa powder, red plant pigment
1. Steam pumpkin and press it into mud
2. Add some warm water to glutinous rice flour and knead it into a moist dough;
3. Evenly divide into 5 parts, add Banlan sesame oil (or Matcha powder), pumpkin puree, cocoa powder and red plant pigment respectively, and knead them into 4-color dough. Add the remaining white one to form 5-color dough;
4. Pull a small glutinous rice dough, knead it a few times and press it into a circular shape. Put a piece of stuffing on the glutinous rice slice, pinch the necking tightly, then squeeze it with both hands, and knead it into a round shape.
5. Bring the water in the pot to a boil, change the medium heat, put in the dumplings, cook until floating, and then start the pot a few minutes later.
1. Warm water should be a little bit cold, a little temperature can, otherwise it will be cooked glutinous rice noodles! 2. There is no Banlan sesame oil, it can be replaced by Matcha powder! 3. For the dough that needs to be colored, some will be thinner and some will be dry due to different ingredients. Therefore, warm water and glutinous rice flour other than the main ingredients need to be prepared and added according to the actual needs.